We accept orders via fax, email or phone 24 hours a day.
- Fax: 717-464-4871 (fax order form)
- Email: email@example.com (email order form)
- Phone: 717-464-4165 (phone order form)
New customers; please call our office at 717-464-4165 so that we can connect you with one of our sales representatives. In the meantime please fill out the New Customer Application.
Current customers; please let us know if we can provide you with a reorder sheet based on your past orders.
Order Lead Time
Orders must be in by 4:30pm for next day delivery; however we do accept revisions after the order deadline. Pick-up orders must be placed one hour prior to picking up. Warehouse pick-up hours are Monday-Friday 7am-4:30pm.
There are no order minimums. For orders under $250 there is a $3 delivery charge and orders under $100 there is a $5 delivery charge.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office at 717-464-4165 for current prices.
Customer Credit & Return Policy
Hometown Provisions guarantees the quality of every product we sell! In order to reduce claims we ask our customers to check their order upon delivery. The delivery driver will be able to give you “on the spot” credit for most clerical and warehouse picking mistakes. All shortages, wrong merchandise, damaged goods, etc. should be reported within 24 hours of delivery to customer service: 717-464-4165. Hometown Provisions reserves the right to approve or reject all requests for credit based on this Credit & Return Policy.
- All claims for return products-damaged, short/out of code, wrong product or shortages must be reported within 24 hours upon receipt of goods. No returns will be accepted without proper authorization from Hometown Provisions’s office.
- Produce returns must be reported immediately on day of delivery.
- If there is an item (not special order) at the time of delivery that you do not want, or was sent in error,just let your driver know and they will correct your invoice at that time and take the product back to the warehouse.
- If you receive product that is damaged but still saleable and you are willing to use it please contact your sales representative or customer service for an authorized price adjustment.
- All returns must be in their original boxes and the product packaging unopened.
- Product is not a “guaranteed sale”.
- Product cannot be returned for credit that has been priced or labeled.
- Return product must be stored properly in refrigerator, freezer or dry stock until it is picked up.
- Credits will be issued within the next week after the product has been returned and inspected.
- If there are other concerns regarding your order just give your sales rep a call.
These guidelines may not be all inclusive but are intended to make the process fair and transparent. Our mission is to provide personalized service and quality products that meet or exceed our customers’ needs and expectations. Please feel free to contact us regarding any praise or concerns. We are continuously working to give the best service possible.