Place Kettle Cuisine Order by Monday 11AM and Hale & Hearty orders by Wednesday 11AM for delivery on the following Wednesday or next delivery day thereafter.
This is one of the first recipes that founder Bruce Kramer came up with with The Bacon Jams. He has seen it recreated with a few different variations and all of them have been delicious.
Yield 4 Servings
- 4- 12″ flatbread crust (F7745, 60/5OZ, Fontanini) or dough (559448, 24/18oz, DeIorios) rolled out to the same size
- 9oz TBJ Gourmet Red Chile & Garlic Spreadable Bacon (991022R, 6/9oz)
- 1 cup crumbled blue cheese (775812, 5#)
- 2 cups fresh baby arugula (00065, 4#)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided (992059, 4/3LTR)
Oil a baking sheet and preheat your oven to 350 degrees for raw dough (for prepared crust follow package instruction). Spread The Bacon Jams Red Chile & Garlic Spreadable Bacon evenly across your dough or crust. Sprinkle the crumbled blue cheese evenly over the pie. Place the pie on the baking sheet and set in the oven. Mix arugula with remaining olive oil and season with salt and pepper. After 15 minutes, or when your crust is golden and crispy, remove the baking sheet from the oven and add the arugula. Cut on a cutting board and serve hot or cold.
Recipe from TheBaconJams.com
Godshall’s known for turkey products has come out with Deen Halal. This line is prepared in accordance with Islamic Law and has been very popular in the marketplace. You can also view below their turkey and beef bacon options!