Spring is here and it is time again for Hometown to say “thank you” to our loyal customers through giving away free product! We are very grateful for you, our customers, and in an effort to continually improve our service, product options and exceed your expectations we need your feedback. We always have you in mind when making decisions.
Complete our online survey and you will be automatically entered into our drawing.
Also, you are able to enter the drawing multiple times, to increase your chances to win a prize (one prize per customer). For extra entries after you have filled out the survey, you can:
- Like us on Facebook.
- Like a Hometown Provisions’ post on Facebook.
- Follow us on Instagram.
- Follow a Hometown Provisions’ board on Pinterest!
- Follow us on Twitter.
- Sign-up for Hometown Provisions’ E-Newsletter to stay up-to-date on specials and more.
- Comment on this blog post.
- Post to Twitter, Facebook or Instagram using the hashtag #HometownProvisionsGiveaway
The Customer Appreciation Giveaway runs from April 1-30. On May 5th we will draw the winners and announce them on our ”What’s New” page! The drawing will begin with third, second and lastly our grand prize.
- Grand Prize: $250 Free Product
- Second Prize: $150 Free Product
- Third Prize: $50 Free Product
Click here to enter the Customer Appreciation Giveaway.
Thank you for your patronage!
New Products for the Week of April 24th!
4.28 New Products
Enjoy fresh soups from Hale & Hearty and Kettle Cuisine.
Place Kettle Cuisine Order by Monday 11AM and Hale & Hearty orders by Wednesday 11AM for delivery on the following Wednesday or next delivery day thereafter.
May Hale & Hearty Soup Menu
This is a paleo approved breakfast item, if you are checking this!
Yield 4 Servings
- 2 medium yams (06352, 55-60CT)
- 4 slices Kunzler bacon (KNZ2660, 12/1#)
- 1/2 cup yellow onion, diced (00691, 50#)
- 4 garlic cloves, minced (02619, 5#)
- sea salt (CQS032, QT) and black pepper (CQP064, GAL)
- 4 large eggs (EGG014, 15/1DOZ, Martin’s Quality Eggs)
- garnished with chopped sage (05318, 4OZ)
- Heat oven to 400 degrees. Poke yams with a knife a couple times then place directly onto oven rack. Cook for 40-45 minutes until soft. Remove and let cool.
- In a large skillet, fry bacon until crispy. Remove and toss in onion and garlic in leftover bacon grease. Cook for about 5-7 minutes until onion is translucent.
- After bacon cools, cut into small pieces.
- Once yams are cool, cut lengthwise then scoop out the middle of the yam.
- Mash yam into skillet. If it is a little under cooked, cover and cook for 10 more minutes.
- Stir in salt, pepper and half the chopped bacon. Place yams on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Scoop mash into potato shells then create a large divot for the egg. You will want to make sure the divot is big enough to fit the egg.
- Break one egg into each divot then sprinkle with remaining bacon bits. Cook for 15 minutes or until yoke is set. Garnish with chopped sage and enjoy.
Recipe from plaidandpaleo.com
||BACON TOPPING-3/8″ COOKED
Hatfield Bacon Topping Spec Sheet